I am very proud to announce that I have joined Personal Branding Blog as a weekly columnist. This is an exciting opportunity for me and the five other bloggers who will be contributing on a weekly basis.
Today, Careerbuilder.com and CNN chose their top job blogs which Personal Branding Blog was ranked #1. Additionally, the blog will be syndicated to some great outlets like Hoovers, Fox Business, Forbes.com, and Reuters.
I will be contributing a weekly article set to publish every Saturday. If you’re not a subscriber to Personal Branding Blog, you should subscribe here. Additionally, if you’re not subscribing to my blog and are interested in checking out future articles, I’d suggest subscribing.
I will be joining five other very talented bloggers you should check out including:
- Beverly Macy (Tuesday): Teaches social media marketing at UCLA and is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Y&M Partners.
- Paul Dunay (Wednesday): The Global Director of Integrated Marketing at BearingPoint, Inc.
- Jonathan Burg (Thursday): A Senior Emerging Channels Specialist at Digitas, a world leading digital marketing and media agency.
- Jacob Share (Friday): The founder and SVP of Share Select Media.
- Katie Konrath (Sunday): She is a creativity specialist who helps companies come up with fresh new product and service ideas.